Machine learning is an application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that provides systems ability to automatically learn and improve from experience. Machine Learning focuses on development of computer programs that can access data and use it. It is a form of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that make computer systems able to study without being explicitly programmed. It is concerned with developing softwares that improves from past experience, and are used in programs for classification and prediction. Predictions are made on the basis of visual data and measurement data. This extraction of data is done by machines through statistical analysis.
Research Infinite solutions believes that the power of Artificial Intelligence can be used across industries, sectors and use cases. As our Machine Learning company in India is working hard to bring about a future where our solutions redefine the landscape of what is possible using AI.
Machine Learning focuses on the development of computer applications that may exchange while exposed to new information. It can be split into three categories:
Supervised Learning (algorithms are trained using labelled examples where desired output is known), it applies what has been learned in the past to new data using labelled examples to predict future events. From the analysis of a known training dataset, learning algorithm produces an inferred function to make predictions of output values.
Unsupervised Learning (used against data that has no historical labels) are used when information used to train is neither classified nor labelled, this system doesn’t figure out the right output, but it explores the data and can draw inferences from datasets to describe hidden structures from unlabelled data.
Reinforcement Learning (uses trial and error actions which yield greatest rewards), it is a learning method that interacts with its environment by producing actions and discovers errors or rewards. Trial and error search and delayed reward are the most relevant characteristics of reinforcement learning.
Benefits of Machine Learning:
After development of algorithms in Machine Learning ,there are some advantages to notice:
- 1. Model has become more relevant due to the iteration process which delivers the higher level of accuracy which allow us to find the best fit data.
- 2. It automatically apply complex mathematical calculations over and over, faster and faster which gives better results and automatically apply those results to decision making and actions.
- 3. Allow high-value predictions that provide better decisions and smart actions in real time without human intervention.
Applications of Machine Learning:
Machine Learning is a way of tuning a system with tunable parameters, some applications are:
- 1.Machine Learning can be used to improve applications such as Face detection, Face recognition, Image classification, Speech recognition.
- 2. Machine Learning is used in weather forecasting software to give quality information of the weather forecasting.
- 3. Machine Learning algorithms are being used in lots of novel and interesting ways. It's becoming increasingly important for companies to harness the power of their data and use it to make smart decisions.
Main Steps for learning toolbox are:
- Getting Started: Learn the basics of Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox.
- Descriptive Statistics and Visualization: Import and export of Data, Visualization and description.
- Probability Distribution: Parameter generation, Data Frequency models and Random Sample Generation.
- Hypothesis Tests: It includes t-test, F-test, chi-square goodness-of-fit test, and more.
- Supervised Learning: It includes classification, Linear Regression, KNN, NN classifier.
- Unsupervised Learning: It includes clustering analysis, Anova and Regression algorithms.
- Dimensionality Reduction: It includes nonnegative matrix factorization, factor analysis, sequential feature selection and PCA.
- Statistics of Industrial: survival and reliability analysis, Design of experiments (DOE) statistical process control.
We are changing the way humanity interacts with technology. Machine Learning can be applied to complex research fields such as quality improvement. Its approaches are of particular interest considering steadily increasing search outputs and accessibility of the existing evidence is a particular challenge of research field in quality improvement. Machine Learning allow improved predictive performance.
Our work includes developing Machine Learning Algorithms (Traditional ML, Deep Neural Networks and Probabilistic Graphical Models) for object detection, recognition and localization tasks. The application areas range from industrial object detection/recognition to obstacle detection/avoidance for mobile platforms to consumer facing applications. If you are an innovator who wants to be a part of a game changing Machine Learning Company In India, then you may contact us.
Copyright © 2017 | Research Infinite Solutions. All Rights Reserved.