The 10 Upcoming AI Innovations in Digital Industry
There is no shred of doubt in that Artificial Intelligence is a buzzword these days and gaining popularity day by day. In a few a years this technology has gained the same height of “Big data” and “Cloud Computing”. Artificial Intelligence is a game-changing technology that has great impact over the digital market. It is also true that nowadays marketers are mainly relies on the technology and tools for the automation of their work and to reduce manual work. It is really helpful to make our lives easier. This article tells some interesting unknown facts of Artificial Intelligence in the digital market.
No idea about Artificial Intelligence (AI)??? No worries… Let’s discuss it first in brief:
Artificial Intelligence is an activity that is used to make machines intelligent and intelligence is that feature that allows an object to perform properly in its environment. This technology has gained that much attractiveness that everyone wants to pay attention on it. Big data power and competent analytics are joined together to stimulate a new automation approach. Moreover, Digital Marketing is one of the fields which are highly impressive from this technology. There are various Artificial Intelligence companies in India.
Artificial Intelligence and machine learning can recognize human behavior to the point where not only are big data sets examined, segmented and clarified, but their meaning is also come from them. This gives back marketers the reason to modernize and nurture their brand, instead of thinking about how millions could be sent to its users. Here’s how AI is assisting digital marketers to produce winning products, answers, movements and brands.
Now move to the Top 10 Upcoming AI innovation in Digital Industry:
Further we will discuss upcoming innovations of AI in detail
- Content will be creating using AI: There are various brands in USA such as CBS and Hearst which are already using AI technology for the generation of the content. For instance, a software-as-a service (SaaS) platforms are used by the Wibbitz to which allows conversation of written content into video content through AI Video production. A number of hours are spent by the publisher to write content for website and social media. Thus tools like Wibbitz can create video from content within few minutes. Similarly a tool like a tool called Wordsmith, generated by Automated Insights, to put on natural-language generation in order to make news stories created on earnings data. In 2018, readers can imagine to see more media companies accept natural-language and video-generation tools.
- Transparency: As we know, machine learning is a subset of Artifical Intelligence. The top rated companies like Facebook are already working on this technology to help machines to take make decision which content should be shown next. For this purpose they need huge amount of data and vital computing power. With the help of peer-to-peer technology, small organization can also able to used advanced programs of AI with the help of communal power of networked personal computers. To bring transparency of the Search Engines, Presearch is the only company that aim to use peer-to-peer networking and Artifical Intelligence. Only few people are aware about it, that how Google chooses which data has to be shown to the user during search Presearch plans to use crypto currency to incentivize contributors to lend them the computing power of their personal computers. In return, the company promises to build a more transparent search engine platform.
- End of Human Customer service: Gone are the days, when people were waiting on the phones or in the queues for their enquiries. It is believed that by the end of this decade, 85% of the customers are handled by the bots. Human interaction will be completely cut off. Chatbots will replace human successfully since they will recognize the nuances of human language through Natural Language Processing, will be capable to attach and implement most facilities through cloud and associated systems thus making them stand on their own. Thus they are highly valuable in a number of ways.
- Romantic Relationship between Human and Robots: According to university study, it is believed that by 2025 human marriage with robot can be possible. It will be legal soon. At this time, robots are not that much advanced for this case.
- Existence of AI pets: These AI powered pets eliminate the shortcomings of having a pet e.g. must clean up them after feeding. Limited AI driven pets are present but they are supposed to come to be available by 2025. A robotic dog may be intelligent to act out love. It may even be talented to simulate waking you up at 4 a.m., moaning for food that it does not need. But eventually, it’s upon us to choose if that makes it real or not.
- Increasing Demand of Data Scientists: According to the survey of IBM, It is estimated that by 2020, demand of data scientist will increase to 2.7 billion. It is because Machine Learning AI practices to regulate what the appropriate response or choice is for any given problem. If more the data is feed to machine-learning stages, the platforms will enhance at making predictions. Moreover data scientists are also help for Business Analytics. Even smaller organizations have also started to work on AI technology, demand of capable data scientists are also needed to handle massive amount of data.
- Robotics Assistance: In this year, it is possible that robots can recognize your voice and face. Thus face and voice recognition both technologies will be successfully implemented on the robots.
- Self-Driving Cars: First self-driving vehicle was launched by the Tesla in the market. In their power to keep pace with Tesla, conventional automakers such as Audi are composed to release their own self-driving cars in 2018.
The Audi A8 level 3 will feature self-driving technology accomplished of securely carrying humans without driver input. Cadillac and Volvo are also mounting innovative self-driving skill, which will observable in 2018.
- Smarter than Humans: Ability of AI is increasing day by day. It means AI is learning and its intelligence is increasing. It is assumed that in 2029, AI will have same intelligence level as humans have.
- Emotions Optimizer: AI is not a knowledge store but they have emotions also. A robot names as Kismet, built in the late 1990’s can identify feelings through human body language and the tone of voice. There are various Artificial Intelligence Software companies those working on this concept. By 2020, AI will be used to manage up to 85% of customer interactions
In the nutshell, we can say that Artificial Intelligence is likely to take us into a similar unrecognizable era of unimagined innovation and social upheaval. We are entering in that era, about which our parents were dreamt of. At Research Infinite Solutions, we are providing variety of services related to Artifical Intelligence.